Born of Aldia's Obsession with the First Sin, the Forlorn lost both their corporeal form and a world to call their own. Now they drift into other worlds, ever in search of a home. But without self, one has neither beginning nor end, and so the Forlorn have only to wander.1
- Across the bridge on the left, from the Bridge Approach bonfire. (Greatsword)
- When lighting the four sconces within the keep, you will summon four Forlorn invaders, two wielding the Scythe of the Forlorn, and two wielding the Greatsword of the Forlorn.
These four do NOT count towards unlocking the Forlorn items.
- Right before the Pursuer boss fog door, on the way to Memory of Orro. (Greatsword)
- Near the room with multiple Ballista, on the way to Memory of Vammar. (Greatsword)
- Near The Place Unbeknowst bonfire, on the way to Memory of Jeigh. (Greatsword)
- Near the Soldiers' Rest bonfire.
- In the area around the Exile Holding Cell bonfire. (Greatsword)
- Near the explosive barrel that's used to open the path to McDuff's Workshop bonfire. (Greatsword)
- After the Poison Pool bonfire, in the cave that contains Lonesome Gavlan.
- Before the Covetous Demon boss room.
- In the large room after Ironhearth Hall bonfire, at the lever that lowers the center platform into lava. (Greatsword)
- Can appear on the Iron Bridge. (Greatsword)
- In the misty woods after the Ruined Fork Road bonfire. (Greatsword)
- Near the Shaded Ruins bonfire. (Greatsword)
- After the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire, when crossing the spiky pit with mining hollows within. She will spawn behind you in the area with the Basilisk.
- Just outside of Weaponsmith Ornifex's doll room near the front door.
- After the first set of black pools. (Greatsword) This is a very reliable spawn.
- On the large bridge that leads into the castle. (Scythe)
- Within the hall housing Chancellor Wellager.
- On the stairs before the room with poison dark masks.
- On the ledge with the Basilisk and Lindelt Cleric just after the Tower of Prayer (first) bonfire. (Scythe)
- On top of the collapsed ramp directly left of the Old Knight just after the Crumbled Ruins bonfire. (Scythe)
- After the Undead Crypt Entrance bonfire.
- In the room where the Leydia Witch's and Undead Laborers are.
- In the room with the secret door leading to the Avelyn treasure chest, before the [[[Imperi.
Shulva, Sanctum City:
*Below the Tower of Prayer bonfire across the bridge-like stairway near the elevator. (Scythe)
- After the Hidden Sanctum Chamber bonfire, just as you enter the room with The Imperfect. (Scythe)
- Behind the big doors guarded by an Iron Warrior that leads to the elevator to the Throne Floor bonfire. (Scythe)
- Near the Foyer bonfire.
- In the area with the ballistas and the invisible knights, after the Abandoned Dwelling bonfire. (Scythe)
- Human Effigy (100% drop rate)
- The Forlorn can invade wielding either the Scythe of the Forlorn or the Greatsword of the Forlorn. The ones with scythes can be more dangerous than those with greatswords.
- Each death of the Forlorn grants you one of their armor and weapons to be purchased from Straid of Olaphis. These kills carry over to New Game Plus and beyond.
- To unlock the Greatsword of the Forlorn or the Scythe of the Forlorn, you must kill a Forlorn wielding the weapon, after having killed five Forlorn already.
- Using Dried Fingers or Token of Spite may increase the chance that a Forlorn invades.
- Reloading the area can cause a Forlorn to invade.
- The Forlorn do not know how to attack creatures, so they are susceptible to Seed of a Tree of Giants.
|Number of Kills||Unlock|
|1||Hood of the Forlorn|
|2||Gauntlets of the Forlorn|
|3||Leggings of the Forlorn|
|4||Armor of the Forlorn|
|4 + 1 Greatsword Kill||Greatsword of the Forlorn|
|4 + 1 Scythe Kill||Scythe of the Forlorn|
1. In-game item description of any piece of the Forlorn armor set.
|Move||Yes (Including Scythe Attacks)||?||-|