Bisque urn filled with black powder.
Explodes, inflicting fire damage.
Though this urn is a crude and commonplace
weapon, it owes its continued usage to its
simplicity and effectiveness in a variety
Explodes, inflicting Fire damage.
Base damage from a direct hit is: 200 + 1.3 x Fire Bonus
The explosion can deal damage to many nearby enemies at once.
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia for 200 souls each
- Three in a chest behind an illusory wall in No-man's Wharf, ground floor of the building with the shortcut
- Three in a cell near Straid of Olaphis in the Lost Bastille. Requires Bastille Key.
- Three found on a ledge near the Shaded Ruins bonfire in Shaded Woods
- Dropped by Hollow Soldiers that throw Firebombs in the Forest of Fallen Giants
- Can be batted out of the air, or even back at the thrower.
- Can be used to blow up barrels of explosive substance in various places:
- In the Forest of Fallen Giants, near the Firebomb-throwing Hollow Soldier standing alone on a wall there are barrels. Throwing a Firebomb here will cause them to blow up the wall and open a shortcut to the Cardinal Tower bonfire.
- In the lower part of the Bastille, where three dogs guard a gate at the base of a long staircase, which has an explosive barrel and a large enemy at its peak. Push the explosive barrel down the stairs to destroy the weakened wall to the left of the door, revealing a bonfire and the rear entrance to McDuff's smithy. If the barrel does not explode on its own, you can simply nudge it into place and detonate it yourself with a Firebomb. May be able to set off barrel with any weapon that does Fire damage.