A tiny waning flame.
Used to strengthen a pyromancy flame.
A pyromancy flame serves as the catalyst
for pyromancies, and scales the strength of
each spell according to its level.
Fire is a common object of worship.
It can never be grasped, and its mystery
stokes the human imagination.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Rosabeth of Melfia||8,000 souls||3|
Chests and Corpse locations:
- Just outside the Undead Purgatory, on a platform you have to jump onto
- In the Shaded Woods, behind Head Of Vengarl.
- In Harvest Valley, from the first bonfire, there's one in a chest in the small room filled with poison behind the giant enemy
- In Drangleic Castle on the right side, before opening the gates is a chest containing one
- In Drangleic Castle up the elevator by the Central Castle Drangleic bonfire behind the cage with the Milfanito
- In Sinner's Rise in a cell unlockable with the Bastille Key
- In the Rotten's boss arena on an island surrounded by fire
- In Iron Keep in the large area after Smelter Demon, on the left past the Crystal Lizard and down some stairs on lava rocks across from the chest containing Chaos Storm
- In Brightstone Cove Tseldora, in the temple before The Duke's Dear Freja, use the Brightstone Key to open the door to the right, which will reveal a chest containing Black Knight Ultra Greatsword, Great Fireball, and a Fire Seed
- In Shrine of Amana between the arches after the second bonfire and before the first Ogre
- In Shrine of Amana, under Altar of Amana in a small alcove
- In Aldia's Keep to the right of the stairs leading into the keep itself
- In Undead Crypt up the ladder past Grave Warden Agdayne
- In Memory of Jeigh, near the Giant Lord
- In Memory of Orro, near the Pharros Contraption behind an illusory wall in a chest
- In Memory of Vammar, at the end of the hallway where the Giant smashes the wall
- Milfanito at the Altar of Amana will give you one after using the Key to the Embedded to free the Milfanito in Drangleic Castle
- Dropped by Rosabeth of Melfia on death
Fire seeds do not reappear if a Bonfire Ascetic is used, no matter whether it was on corpse or a chest. It is a one-time loot in each location. They do reappear in NG+. The only exception is the seed found in Giant Memory.