Once an underachieving scholar from the famous Melfian Magic Academy, now an unhinged hexer clearly obsessed with Dark.
It's unclear whether he was genuinely drawn to Drangleic in his search of the darkest darkness or was just another Undead who fell for it.
Right before the Undead Refuge bonfire, sitting in a chair and staring straight into a stone wall.
|Chaos Rapier||∞||7,500||Only in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin|
|Chaos Shield||∞||7,000||Only in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin|
|Ring of Life Protection||1||6,000||Saves souls on death, but breaks.|
|Dark Pine Resin||∞||1,500||Apply Dark to right-hand weapon.|
|Great Resonant Soul||1||3,400||Hex|
- He's impressed by power. Talk to him with at least 20 Faith and 20 Intelligence and he will gift you his hexing apparel and Sunset Staff.
- Stat-boosting items won't count towards his requirements. You must naturally have every point.
- Players may meet his requirements, speak to him once, then soul vessel to return faith and intelligence to base levels, and still have access to his wares upon returning to talk to him.
- Killing him will not affect your standing with the Pilgrims of Dark.
- Same voice actor as Laurentius of the Great Swamp
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Andy Gathergood