The fading soul of a lost Undead
who has gone Hollow and still.
Use to acquire souls.
The soul is the source of all life,
and even in undeath, or hollowing,
the mind seeks souls.
Consume to acquire 50 souls.
All over the place on ancient corpses, mostly as flavor or worthless bait.
- In the bricked-over cavern stash with the Crystal Lizard in No-Man's Wharf
- The first corpse you see being devoured by a Goblin in the Shaded Woods
- On most of the skeletal remains stuck in the poison miasma zones in Harvest Valley
- On all but one of the mangled Undead bodies inside the Undead Purgatory chariot track
- Three on corpses near Cromwell the Pardoner in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Before the main stairs of Aldia's Keep
- In the room with the Pharros Contraption in Memory of Orro