A green glass bottle of unknown make.
Fill it with Estus at a bonfire, and drink
from it to restore HP.
There is some kind of link between the Estus
Flasks and the bonfires that illuminate the
world of the Undead, but knowledge of this
has been long forgotten.
All that is known now is that this flask
remains a prized possession of the Undead.
Drink from it to restore 550 HP (+1 = +50 HP) over about 3-5 seconds, replenish at bonfires.
- Estus Flask Shards are be found across the world. They can be given to the Emerald Herald to gain one more flask up to a maximum of twelve flasks.
- The Far Fire Bonfire in Majula can be kindled with Sublime Bone Dust to increase the potency of each flask, with a maximum benefit of +5. Each Sublime Bone Dust slightly increases the rate of health recovery, and increases the restoration value by 50 HP, up to a maximum of 800 HP.
- The Adaptability stat increases the speed of the drinking animation.
- Wearing the Ancient Dragon Seal increases the healing of flasks by 50 HP.
- Reaching maximum strength and number of uses can be done in a single playthrough without the need of Bonfire Ascetics.
Estus Shard Locations
- See Estus Flask Shard for the complete list of locations.