aka Undead Devourer
These tiny piglets have a dark secret. They have a small chance to drop Cracked Red Eye Orbs. If you seek to murder other players and collect Tokens of Spite, these will be useful to you. One can only wonder how these piglets took possession of such dangerous items.1
Three are found near the well, behind the mansion.
Very rarely, they can be summoned by Elana, the Squalid Queen.
|~ Bonfire Intensity ||~ HP ||~ Souls ||
- Cracked Red Eye Orb (uncommon)
- Strike: ~70%
- Slash: ~80%
- Thrust: ~65%
- High Magic, Lightning and Dark Resistance
- Low Fire Resistance
- They are almost impossible to hit with weapons that don't have the reach to hit the ground.
- There is a 1/1000 chance for one of these piglets to spawn in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. It will act friendly and follow you.
- Can be parried, causing them to collapse onto the ground unable to move for a couple of seconds. Cannot be riposted.
- In Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, killing the three Enslaved Pigs in Majula until they despawn will replace them with 2 Undead Boar (who can drop Cracked Red Eye Orbs). Killing the two Undead Boar until they despawn will replace them with one Giant Undead Boar, who drops three Cracked Red Eye Orbs.