This mysterious woman can use souls to level up an undead.Royal Sorcerer Navlaan has a quest concerning her and says a few words about her:
She is near the bonfire.
She stands at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the Castle's entrance.
She looks at the Aerie, easily noticeable when coming out of the elevator which leads to this area.
- She can level up the player's stats with the use of the player's current souls.
- She hands the player the Estus Flask.
- She can increase ther number of Estus Flask via Estus Flask Shards.
|Item||Conditions for Receipt|
|Estus Flask||Talk to her in Majula|
|Aged Feather||Talk to her at Dragon Aerie|
- Aged Feather
- 0 souls
- She can be killed, so be careful. If you kill her you will have to pay 2,600 souls at her grave to level up.
- Her grave spawns near the tree after killing 3-6 bosses.
- If you strike her enough times she will aggro, but she does not attack or move. You simply cannot speak to her or use the bonfire near her.
- She changes poses each time you rest at the nearby bonfire or reload the area.
- She reveals her true name is Shanalotte in her final dialogue.
- If you look closely under her hair to see her other eye you will notice that it is blue. This means the Emerald Herald is heterochromatic.
- This NPC has many unused dialogue lines.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Ruth Negga