Root of a perennial herb native to the south.
Restores HP for an extended duration.
Wild animals abhor the pungent odor of this root,
but clerics on pilgrimage are keenly aware
of the value of its powerful medicinal effects.
Restores 900 HP over 500 seconds.
- One under the Tower of Prayer bonfire in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Two in the water with the Imperfect in Dragon's Sanctum.
- Ten in total inside four different chests behind the door requiring Eternal Sanctum Key in Dragon's Sanctum.
- Next to an early Possessed Armor ambush in Brume Tower.
- Next to a shortcut lever in Brume Tower, after the Foyer bonfire.
- In a room you can drop down to from the ladder in the Scorcher tower in Brume Tower.
- One in Iron Passage, just before the boss.
- Three dropped by the respawning Pagan Tree.
- True, the hp regeneration rate is extremely slow, so players may find this item useful if wishing to save on standard healing wares, (ex\ Lifegems) while doing a no-bonfire run, by consuming during 'light' enemy encounters between bossfights. Can also use the Ring of Restoration for added effect.