A grand castle.
To enter the castle, you need to kill the Royal Swordsmen that spawn. Make sure they die near the statues to allow their souls to be absorbed. Once each statue has fulfilled it's goal, it will lift the bolt. Once both bolts are up, the doors will open.
- King's Gate
Found immediately infront of you after descending the ladder down from the entrance hall of Drangleic Castle.
- Forgotten Chamber
Following the stairways upwards toward the room containing the 3 knights and a painting of the queen. Continue up the stairs to the first bowman and kill him. Look to the left and find the ladder. Go down the ladder and around the corner. There will be 2 panels on the wall. Press the interact button on the left side to reveal a hidden bonfire.
- Under Castle Drangleic
Found in the room under the gauntlet room near King's Gate, accessed through the final left door in the gauntlet room.
- Central Castle Drangleic
Found in the room after the dual Dragonriders boss.
- Primal Knight
- Royal Swordsman
- Royal Guard
- Stone Soldier
- Ruin Sentinel
- Alonne Knight Captain
- Red Phantom invader Nameless Usurper
- Chancellor Wellager
On the main stairs.
- From the stairs leading up to Drangleic Castle, go to the right side of the castle to find a chest containing a Fire Seed and Great Combustion.
- After the King's Gate bonfire, enter the door on the immediate right. Here there are six doors. Defeat an enemy near each door to open it. The final right door contains a Royal Soldier's Ring+1. The final door on the left has a collapsible floor. Fall through to meet Darkdiver Grandahl and nearby you will find the Faraam Set.
- Take the first right door in the gauntlet room to continue. Follow the stairs up to the trapped room, and pick up a Large Soul of a Brave Warrior and one Twinkling Titanite.
- Near the Forgotten Chamber bonfire you can find Hunter's Blackbow in a chest.
- From the Central Castle Drangleic bonfire you can find an Estus Flask Shard. Progress down the stairs from the bonfire, continuing past the room with four archers and the elephant. When you get outside, there are staircases going both up and down. Going down leads to a chest with the shard, and a shortcut back to the bonfire.
- The Ring of Blades +2 is dropped by the left Pursuer in the throne room on Bonfire Intensity 2 or above.
- You will be invaded by the Nameless Usurper once you go past the cursed painting of the Queen.