A grand castle.
To enter the castle, you need to kill the Royal Swordsmen that spawn. Make sure they die near the statues to allow their souls to be absorbed. Once each statue has fulfilled it's goal, it will lift the bolt. Once both bolts are up, the doors will open.
- King's Gate
Found immediately infront of you after descending the ladder down from the entrance hall of Drangleic Castle.
- Forgotten Chamber
Following the stairways upwards toward the room containing three Royal Guards and a painting of the Queen. Continue up the stairs to the first bowman and kill him. Look to the left for a ladder. Go down the ladder and around the corner. There will be two panels on the wall. Press the interact button on the left side to reveal a hidden bonfire.
- Under Castle Drangleic
Found in the room under the gauntlet room near the King's Gate, accessed through the third door on the left side.
- Central Castle Drangleic
In the room after the dual Dragonriders boss.
- Chancellor Wellager
On the main stairs.
- Darkdiver Grandahl
Near the Under Castle Drangleic bonfire, under the gauntlet room.
Lower Drangleic Castle
- From the bridge leading up to the Castle, go to the right side of the entrance to find a chest containing a Fire Seed and Great Combustion.
- After the King's Gate bonfire, enter the door on the immediate right. Here there are six doors. Defeat an enemy near each door to open it. The final right door contains a Royal Soldier's Ring+1. The final door on the left has a collapsible floor. Fall through to meet Darkdiver Grandahl and nearby you will find the Faraam Set.
- Take the first right door in the gauntlet room to continue. The wooden chest contains 15x Dark Arrow.
- 30x Dark Arrow at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Soon after a body has a Soul of a Hero, Monastery Charm and 3x Old Radiant Lifegem.
- Great Magic Barrier at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Follow the stairs up to room with poison dart shooting masks, and pick up a Large Soul of a Brave Warrior and one Twinkling Titanite.
- In the acid pool, 3x Corrosive Urn inside a wooden chest.
- A Titanite Slab is added at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- The Ring of Blades +2 is dropped by the left Pursuer in the throne room on Bonfire Intensity 2+.
Upper Drangleic Castle
- 10x Fire Greatarrow in a chest in the Alonne Knight Captain hall.
- Near the Forgotten Chamber bonfire you can find Hunter's Blackbow in a chest.
- From the Central Castle Drangleic bonfire you can find an Estus Flask Shard. Progress down the stairs from the bonfire, continuing past the room with four archers and the Primal Knight. When you get outside, there are staircases going both up and down. Going down leads to a chest with the shard, and a shortcut back to the bonfire.
Bonfire Intensity 2+ Changes
- Drakekeeper Knight Phantom spawns near the main door to the Castle.
- Another Royal Swordsman spawns near the main door.
- Twin Pursuers spawn in the throne room.
- Elite Knight Phantom and Greatbow Phantom guard the King's Door. They spawn only after you get the Giant's Kinship.
- Loot on a corpse after the Ruin Sentinel room changes to Great Magic Barrier.
- The wooden chest in the acid pit has a Titanite Slab in addition to 3x Corrosive Urn.
- Additional Alonne Knight Captain in the large open room.
- Washing Pole Phantom spawns in the Embedded tower.
- You will be invaded by the Nameless Usurper once you go past the cursed painting of the Queen. She spawns behind you near the painting room doorway.
- Before opening the gate, infinite Royal Soldiers will spawn in an alcove to the left of the entrance.