A covenant devoted to the worship of dragons and reaching everlasting life. It has been stated that there have been zealots who wished to achieve the power of dragons and their immortality and have done so by imbuing stones with the power of dragons.
This covenant is mostly for PvP and collecting Dragon Scales to increase in Rank and gain powerful equipment.
How to Join
- Members are provided with a Dragon Eye. It allows you to challenge other players online by placing down your Dragon Sign. An online player can then summon you to their world if they interact with it.
- The winner of the duel is awarded a Dragon Scale.
- Phantoms cannot be present when activating a Dragon Sign. Therefore, PvP in this covenant is always one-on-one.
- Access to dragonoid metamorphosis items Dragon Head Stone and Dragon Torso Stone. See their pages for details.
|0||0||Dragon Eye, Ancient dragon seal|
|1||10||Dragon Head Stone|
|2||20||Dragon Torso Stone|
|3||30||Black Dragon Greatsword|
- Matchmaking is determined by Soul Memory and the item used. See Online Matchmaking for more details.
- Unlike all other types of hostile phantoms, Dragon Spirits are able to use restoration items such as the Estus Flask.
- You will spawn on the spot where you lay your Dragon Sign, unlike other forms of invasions which have set spawn points.