Table of Contents
|Boss||NPCs||Notable Loot||Enemies||Enemy Drops|
|None||Emerald Herald||Aged Feather
Ring of the Evil Eye +1
|3x Guardian Dragon
11x Crystal Lizard
Invader Royal Sorcerer Navlaan
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin:
Invader Fencer Sharron
Flame Quartz Ring +2
A plethora of rocky outcrops, housing numerous dragons.
- Dragon Aerie
In a cave soon after entering the area.
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- The bridge that appears after the bonfire is now blocked by a petrified hollow. However, the ladder next to the bonfire is now automatically dropped down, so you can work through the Dragon Aerie backwards, or skip it all together now.
- The Guardian Dragons will not wake up to attack you unless you either attack them, or break eggs near them. This means you can carefully kill the Crystal Lizards without fighting the Guardian Dragons. If an enemy breaks one of the eggs, this does not seem to wake the dragons. Also, the Moon Butterfly Set will wake them immediately if you get too close. You can make them go back to sleep by resting at the bonfire.
- The Aged Feather is given by Emerald Herald near the beginning of the area.
- Radiant Lifegem on a corpse in the first cave from the bonfire.
- Three Elizabeth Mushrooms at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Dragon Tooth is near the first dragon.
- Petrified Dragon Bone behind some eggs before the second dragon.
- Two at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Pharros' Lockstone are on a ledge after the second dragon, use of Aged Feather is required to leave.
- Ring of the Evil Eye +1 is near the third dragon.
- After taking the zip line to the shortcut, drop down to a ledge and take the Twinkling Titanite, use of Aged Feather is required to leave.
- Using the zip line above the bonfire, drop just after the rope bridge to land on the small outcrop to get a Soul of a Great Hero.
- There are eleven Crystal Lizards around so stay sharp.
- On the outcrop with two sets of bridge posts, grab onto the zip line to access the area above the bonfire, and kick the ladder to open the shortcut.
- If you stand on the final long bridge that's swaying with the wind for too long, a Drake will jump on it and rip it in half, making you fall to your death like in the trailer. This happens faster depending on how many dragon eggs in the area you've broken.
- Near all three dragons, there are "safe-zones" you can snipe them from. Dragon must be aggroed. First, through the hole in the floor from below. Second, stand above the ledge with a Pharros Lockstone. Third, from across the rope bridge near the shortcut. Poison arrows are recommended for this.
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan will invade half-way through the area if you pulled the lever in Aldia's Keep.
page revision: 40, last edited: 25 Sep 2015 13:41