Crown of the Old Iron King
who once ruled this land.
The King sunk below the scorching iron,
met the one whose name must never
be repeated, and became Ichorous Earth.
But these were events of long ago,
and today, no one even remembers
the King's name.
|Name||Physical Defense||Elemental Defense||Resistance||Poise||Durability||Weight||Attributes Required||Physical DEF Bonus|
|Crown of the Old Iron King||57/54/57/54||8/8/9/10||22/12/12/14||0||100||4.0||-/-/-/-||E|
- Gives Vendrick's Blessing when worn after collecting all 4 crowns and speaking with Vendrick.
- Every two minutes the Crown is worn, 20% (rounded up) of maximum spell uses will be restored. Note that this means that the minimum number of spells restored is "1".
- For example if you cast Crystal Magic Weapon when it has total uses of 1, this "1" use will be restored within 2mins!
- Prior to Patch 1.10, after obtaining Vendrick's blessing, the effect of the Crown is significantly reduced: spell restoration will not occur if any spells are used during the 2-minute period.
- No noticeable effect reduction on Scholar of the First Sin after obtaining Vendrick's blessing. Tested on version 1.02, calibration 2.02.
- Obtaining this crown and the King's Crown expands King Vendrick's dialogue in Memory of the King.
Requires Twinkling Titanite.
|Name||Physical Defense||Elemental Defense||Resistance||Materials Cost||Souls Cost|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +0||57/54/57/54||8/8/9/10||22/12/12/14||-||-|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +1||59/56/59/56||8/8/9/11||24/13/13/15||1x Twinkling Titanite||710|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +2||62/59/62/59||9/9/10/12||26/14/14/16||1x Twinkling Titanite||890|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +3||65/61/65/61||10/10/11/13||28/15/15/17||2x Twinkling Titanite||1060|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +4||68/64/68/64||11/11/12/14||30/16/16/18||2x Twinkling Titanite||1420|
|Crown of the Old Iron King +5||71/67/71/67||12/12/13/15||32/17/17/20||3x Twinkling Titanite||1590|
The Physical Defense attribute dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to a certain physical damage type.
The Elemental Defense attribute dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to a certain elemental damage type.
The Resistance dictate how resilient the piece of armor is to status ailments.
|Poise:||Dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to hitstun. A higher poise gives a greater chance that the player will not be interrupted or staggered when hit.|
|Durability:||The durability of the armor. The effectiveness of the armor will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below a certain threshold, and the armor will become unusable and need to be repaired by a blacksmith once it reaches 0. Durability deterioration that does not reach 0 will be automatically repaired upon resting at a bonfire.|
|Weight:||The weight of the piece of armor. Note that equipping over certain amounts of your equip burden may alter movement and roll speed, as well as other factors when playing the game.|
Determines how high certain attributes must be in order to wear the armor effectively. Most pieces of armor do not have any such requirements.
|Physical DEF Bonus:||The influence of the character's Physical DEF stat on the effectiveness of armor worn.
The possible ratings (from greatest bonus to least bonus) are: S, A, B, C, D, E.