A silver ring depicting the snake,
both the servant and manifestation
of the god of greed, Zandroe.
Greed is tradtionally viewed as a vice,
but only a fool allows that to ruin
a good opportunity.
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
- Dark Souls II: Lost Bastille treasure. Near the Tower Apart bonfire, in a metal chest outside the room with dogs and Royal Swordsman with crossbow.
- Scholar of the First Sin: Lost Bastille treasure. In a chest on the small platform where the Pursuer appears, near the room with the dogs next to the Tower Apart bonfire.
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +1
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +2
Dropped by Mytha, the Baneful Queen at Bonfire Intensity 2 and above.
- Soul gain effects do not apply to Soul / Boss Soul consumable items.
- Stacks with other equipment that increase the number of souls acquired (Warlock Mask, Jester's Gloves, Tseldora Set, etc).
- The increased souls applies to bosses as well.
- Like in the first Dark Souls, this ring can be put on after a boss's defeat to gain the additional souls. The window for doing so is much smaller, however.