Nothing in the build is extraordinary, still, it's a very useful complectation for 80% cases of PvP due to its high cast speed and many face-to-face pyromancies.
|Vigor||40 (u can use 30, or even minimal amount if u r too confident in yourself. Statistics say that 30% of my fights in this build I didn't get any damage)|
|Endurance||20 (that's quite enough - u really don't need more)|
|Vitality||8 (u shall use rags, so it can be even less. I recommend 8 to boost your stamina regen speed)|
|Attunement||99 (we build up cast speed - a must have)|
|Strength||3 (u only need str and dex to wield bandit's knife)|
|Dexterity||11 (u only need str and dex to wield bandit's knife)|
|Adaptability||8 (can be less, none of importance)|
|Intelligence||73 (int and fth must be raised up to 99 to further improve cast speed)|
|Faith||72 (int and fth must be raised up to 99 to further improve cast speed)|
R1 - Bandit Knife +10 with a buff of your preference, or without any (see Strategy)
L1 - Pyro Flame +10 (you may have guessed :))
That is ALL we will be using so the caster isn't encumbered.
1. Black Hood +5 - 11% more cast speed, +2 FTH and INT - A must have
2. Lion Mage Robe +10 - rags, but +5% cast speed
3. Lion Mage Cuffs +10 - rags, but +5% cast speed
4. Lion Mage Skirt +10 - rags, but +5% cast speed
1.Chloranthy Ring +2 - u NEED that stamina regen in addition to your underencumbrance.
2. Clear Bluestone Ring +2 - cast speed +55%
3. Southern Ritual Band +10 - expands your arsenal by 3 slots - if you want
4. A PvP ring of your choice - I use the Ring Of Thorns +1 since the 300-500 damage of the counterattacks :)
1. Fireball - simple, provocative, warm.
2. Great Chaos Fireball - a much stronger version of his little bro, needed to punish buffs or for laggy players.
3. Great Combustion - a must have for those close-combat guys everywhere. With given cast speed it works just great.
4. Fire Whip - the same reason + it's really hard to dodge it. Does heaps of damage if done right in der face.
5. Fire Snake - cool dlc pyromancy that damages and knock down. Must be used from a distance since if your opponent has skill he could backstab you, and it is also harder to dodge that way.
6. Forbidden Sun - a bit smaller damage than The Great Chaos Fireball, but FAST! Used to punish mages, archers, missed spear guys etc. 50% gets to target.
7. Chaos Storm (or Outcry) - DO NOT USE IT despite the backstab situation. You backstab and then FATALITY with this. When the opponent gets up he can rarely avoid being killed with this spell (95% of successes).
8. Warmth - for fight clubs.
Main strategy is to be cautious. Provoke and let make mistakes. Little ADP requires skill in rolling, but a very fast stamina regen compensates. You won't have any problems until the opponent is overbuffed. Still, with 600 fire resist you still shall do a tremendous amount of damage. If the opponent has 600 fire def (see wiki) AND used Flash Sweat (so he gets 900) - try to backstab and wait 'till it wears off. Use Chaos Storm Fatalities.
The build hones your skills as a pyromancer and a dodger. It's an agressive one - don't get soft and you will win. Have fun!