A sorcery that dates farther back than recollection.
Allows you to blend into your surroundings.
Those who fear the unseen are cowards.
Those who never doubt their eyes are fools.
- Turns you into an inanimate object that blends into your surroundings. Attacking, being attacked, taking damage, rolling or performing an action breaks the spell.
- You can sprint while morphed.
- You can block while morphed.
- Silences footsteps and sound from falls (but not armor) while the spell is active, making the use of Hush questionable.
- Found in Harvest Valley. The spell is in the last poison mist cloud of the area, just before entering Earthen Peak. Watch out for the two Mounted Overseers.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Attunement Slots||Intelligence Required|
Cast Increases with Attunement
- The object will depend on the area of the game in which the spell is cast.
- NPCs are not fooled by this spell.
- Cast over a blood stain turns you into a red barrel needs testing