A famed sorcerer from Melfia. He spent much time honing his sorceries in one of Melfia's renowned academies, but he argued that academies were terrible places to learn magic and set out for Drangleic, a land in which the forces of magic and souls lie dormant.
He was the master of Rosabeth.
Found on the middle dock, on the other side of the dock with the ship.
Once there, he sits next to a tree near the precipice above the blacksmith's house. If you walk toward the monument from the blacksmith's house, Carhillion will be on the left.
- Sells a wide variety of sorceries and magic accessories.
- Can upgrade Pyromancy Flames with Fire Seeds, for a price.
- Refuses to deal with characters with less than 8 Intelligence.
|Spell Quartz Ring||1||2,000||Increases Magic defense by 50 points.|
|Clear Bluestone Ring||1||2,000||Increases casting speed of spells.|
|Amber Herb||10||1,600||Slightly restores spell use.|
|Twilight Herb||5||1,300||Restores spell uses.|
|Simpleton's Spice||1||13,000||Lowers the Intelligence level required to use a spell.|
|Great Soul Arrow||1||3,000||Sorcery|
|Heavy Soul Arrow||1||2,000||Sorcery|
|Great Heavy Soul Arrow||1||4,500||Sorcery|
|Shockwave||1||1,800||Knocks an enemy down.|
|Soul Spear Barrage||1||2,600||Fires a barrage of mini Soul Spears.|
|Magic Weapon||1||2,000||Buffs weapon with Magic.|
|Yearn||1||3,000||Distracts enemies for a moment.|
- Soul Spear
- Crystal Soul Spear
- Great Soul Arrow
- Homing Soul Arrow
- Heavy Homing Soul Arrow
- Dark Greatsword (As a White Phantom)
- Dark Hail (As a White Phantom)
- After you speak to him with at least 8 Intelligence, you may use a Soul Vessel to redistribute your points as you see fit without losing access to his shop.
- Intelligence-boosting accessories will not satisfy his introduction conditions.
- His spell stocks become unlimited after the Shrine of Winter has been opened.
- Impress him with your wisdom (have at least 30 Intelligence), and he will pass you his Northern Ritual Band +1.
- He uses a Lizard Staff and a Magic Shield in combat.
- As an NPC phantom, he is quite terrible, with low damage, low health, an inability to use Estus to heal, and bad A.I.
- He will do the Bow gesture when summoned, Mock gesture after the boss is defeated.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: James Greene