A series of ashen towers, with a primary tower containing a giant clockwork contraption.
- Throne Floor
Right after walking over the first chain.
- Upper Floor
When you reach the multi-level outside structure with the Caestus +8 chest, go through the doorway and take a right.
In the main room of the level near the Scorching Iron Scepter contraption.
- Lowermost Floor
After taking the elevators to the bottom floor, the bonfire is in a side room next to the Fume Knight boss arena.
- The Smelter Throne
After a series of lifts left of the Scorching Iron Scepter contraption, past the Prowlers.
To enter the DLC, you must go to the primal bonfire after the Old Iron King and examine the obelisk in the room after the bonfire. Once in the DLC, you will be in a room containing stairs leading to an elevator, and two side rooms. These side rooms can be used by players whom do not have the DLC to place their summon signs, allowing them to be summoned into the Iron Passage or the Memory of the Old Iron King ? . Go up the stairs and open the big door with the Heavy Iron Key.
Straight ahead is an elevator, take it and at the top, cross the mist wall. Turn right and go up the stairs. You will see several bodies strewed across the floor, and the remains of an Ashen Idol holding 6 x Smelter Wedge. Remember to save four of these for the room containing the Fume Knight. Cross the giant chain, and in front of you will be the Throne Floor bonfire. As soon as you reach an ash covered area after some stairs, an Ashen Idol will appear. Avoid it's flame pillar attack and examine it, and use a Smelter Wedge to destroy it. It will drop a Soul of Nadalia, Bride of Ash fragment. Go down the stairs on the left side of the area and pick up the Dexterity Ring of the corpse.
Go back up and go through the doorway parallel to the stairs. Follow the path and drop down onto the elevator, and again onto the round platform. Pick up the 2 x Old Growth Balm from the corpse and drop down onto the level below. Go through the doorway and down into an ash field. An Ashen Warrior will emerge from the ash, kill it and pick up 2 x Twilight Herb from the corpse on the left. Destroy all of the ash bodies and pick up a Large Soul of a Proud Knight. There is another ramp, to the right of the ramp is a corpse holding a Rouge Water. Four Ashen Warriors will appear once you go down the ramp, dispatch them. Enter the doorway to the right and go down the ladder. Go around the round structure to pick up a Blackweed Balm. Continue down another ladder and pick up 10 x Prism Stone from a corpse.
Following the hallway at the bottom of the ladder, you will find a metal chest containing a Titanite Slab. Continue down the ladder next to the metal chest and you will enter a large room containing an Ashen Idol and several Ashen Warriors. Try to destroy the Ashen Idol as quickly as possible. In the room to the right of the ladder are two more Ashen Warriors and a corpse holding the pyromancy Dance of Fire. At the end of the large room and to the left is a lever. Pull it to open the big door. Follow the path to the left of the door to find 2 Ashen Warriors hiding in ash and several ash figures. Destroy the ash figures to find 2 x Old Mundane Stone. There is also a corpse holding 5 x Lloyd's Talisman. Opposite this corpse is a fake wall, open it and within are two metal chests. One contains 4 x Old Radiant Lifegem and 4 x Wilted Dusk Herb. The other contains 2 x Soul Vessel.
Go back up to the doorway and follow the path right.
- 6x Smelter Wedge on the ashen statue just before the bonfire.
- Dexterity Ring is down the stairs behind the first Ashen Idol.
- 2x Old Growth Balm on a round platform.
- On a corpse next to the first Ashen Warrior, 2x Twilight Herb.
- Going down the slope, a Large Soul of a Proud Knight is hidden inside an ash statue.
- Rouge Water in a corner that triggers an ambush.
- Blackweed Balm behind the central pillar after going down a ladder.
- Scythe +7 at the bottom of the ladders.
- 10x Prism Stone after the ladders.
- Titanite Slab inside a metal chest.
- After you go down a ladder to a room full of Ashen Warriors and an Ashen Idol, go right to a side room containing the Dance of Fire pyromancy.
- Bonfire Ascetic and 2x Human Effigy inside a metal chest behind the first Possessed Armor. Jump down from the Scythe platform.
- 2x Old Mundane Stone after going throught the large door. Hidden inside an ash statue.
- 5x Lloyd's Talisman on a corpse hanging on the cliff.
- Behind the obvious illusory wall you can find 2x Soul Vessel, 4x Old Radiant Lifegem and 4x Wilted Dusk Herb.
- 2x Goldenfruit Balm near a bunch of Cask Runners.
- Caestus +8 inside a wooden chest guarded by Ashen Warriors.
- After placing the Scorching Iron Scepter near the Foyer bonfire, an elevator will now bridge the gap between the Throne Floor bonfire and a corpse holding the Baneful Bird Ring.
- 3x Radiant Lifegem on top of the ladder leading to the Iron Warrior and the many Ashen Warriors.
- Flame Quartz Ring +3 in the above room.
- On the ground next to the Possessed Armor ambush, 5x Large Titanite Shard, Human Effigy, 2x Twinkling Titanite and Dried Root.
- A Human Effigy is in between the two Fume Sorcerers,
- The ashen platform underneath has some hidden items: Large Soul of a Proud Knight, Soul of a Hero and Soul of a Great Hero.
- Go the stairs next to a fog wall. In a corner you can pick up a Raw Stone.
- While crossing the chain to a tower, Maldron the Assassin invades.
- After placing the Scorching Iron Scepter, go to the main room and take the elevator on your right to a hallway leading to a room with two Possessed Armor. Open the door to unlock a shortcut to the bonfire.
- Take the same elevator down to a narrow plaform. The chest here has the Pilgrim's Spontoon.
- Jump over the gap left by the same elevator. Open the door to a room containing an Iron Warrior and an Ashen Idol.
Foyer (Before Placing the Sceptre)
- The Spell Quartz Ring +3 is in the main room near the bonfire.
- 2x Magic Stone in a room next to the bonfire on the way to the room full of explosive barrels.
- There are two hidden rooms in the barrel room side corridors containing two metal chests. Lead Cask Runners to the visibly broken walls and blow them up with fire damage to destroy the walls.
- 2x Petrified Dragon Bone before the ladder.
- Dried Root in a room you can drop down onto from the top of the ladder.
- One of the rooms down the ladder contains the Recollection hex and 2x Twinkling Titanite.
- The Scorching Iron Scepter is in a room filled with Scorchers. They will become aggressive when you take it.
Foyer (After Placing the Sceptre)
- Take the elevator up, step out and take the next elevator going up. As soon as you step on the elevator, move close to the front wall and attempt to interact with the wall. When the elevator comes down, an illusory wall will be open. Enter the room and open the chest to pick up the Hollow Skin.
- Take the same elevator up and continue to the right to a two-level corridor full of enemies.
- Up an elevator near the Foyer bonfire is a ledge you can jump onto while the elevator is going up. Here you can find a Crystal Lizard and 2x Brightbug inside a metal chest.
- Take an elevator one level down. On the ash platform with three ambushing Iron Warriors you can find:
- In front of the Scorching Iron Scepter contraption is a door that requires the Tower Key to open. An Ashen Idol that causes Curse is also behind it.
- 2x Twilight Herb before the elevator to the Iron Passage entrance.
- Take the elevators as far down as possible. In the multi-level structure you can pick up a Strength Ring in a metal chest on the top floor and a Partizan +6 further down.
- Before taking the elevator down to the Lowermost Floor, there is a side room with a Sorcery Clutch Ring inside a metal chest.
- A Soul of a Brave Warrior is hidden in an ash statue on the far left side of the Lowermost Floor. One closer to the bonfire contains 3x Titanite Chunk.
- Pick up the Crown of the Old Iron King after beating the Fume Knight.