|Boss||NPCs||Notable Loot||Enemies||Enemy Drops|
|Prowling Magus & Congregation
The Duke's Dear Freja
|Cromwell the Pardoner
Benhart of Jugo
Ashen Knight Boyd
|Black Knight Ultra Greatsword
Cleric's Small Shield
Southern Ritual Band +1
2x Estus Flask Shard
Petrified Dragon Bone
5x Human Effigy
Red Crystal Lizard
Invader Royal Sorcerer Navlaan
Roaming Soul Porcine Peasant
Bonfire Intensity 2+ only enemies:
Giant Undead Boar
Roaming Soul Dual Wielding Swordsman
Red Phantom Hollow Priest
White Hollow Mage Set
A mountainous valley, containing many unknown treasures and traps. The remains of the Royal Army's encampment are found here, as well as access to the lair of the Duke's Dear Freja.
- Royal Army Campsite
In the second tent after entering the area. It's the biggest tent.
- Chapel Threshold
To the right of the exit from the Prowling Magus & Congregation cathedral.
- Lower Brightstone Cove
Head down the stairs from the Chapel Threshold bonfire, once back outside roll down to the right, there will be a spider and hollow mage, on that level continue through the doorway where two more mages await around a big hole, take them out and head to the room on the left where there is a ladder leading down to the bonfire (you have to open the door from the inside in order to access it from ground level).
- Primal Bonfire
After defeating the Duke's Dear Freja.
- Lying on the well, one Titanite Shard.
- Jump down the well to pick up three Holy Water Urns. Follow the path to the ladder, climb up and open the chest to receive five Human Effigies.
- Knock down the scaffolding near the house to receive 15 Lacerating Arrows.
- Along the path away from the Royal Army Campsite, climb up the ladder and move the boulder to the right to reveal Soul of a Brave Warrior.
- After passing the boulder path, immediately turn left and pick up a Large Titanite Shard.
- The trapped chest contains 20x Heavy Bolt.
- 20x Magic Bolt at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- In the room before the Prowling Magus & Congregation there is an illusory wall. Behind is an Estus Flask Shard.
- In the clearing after Prowling Magus & Congregation look down the ledge to your left and there's a Crystal Lizard which drops a Petrified Dragon Bone and Twinkling Titanite.
- Next to Cromwell the Pardoner, you can pick up a Bonfire Ascetic, Cleric's Small Shield and Skeptic's Spice.
- Under the Chapel Threshold bonfire, head down the stairs to pick up a Large Titanite Shard.
- Take the first zipline, kill the spider, drop down to the mage (don't take the second zipline) and finally drop down to a small building under you. Inside you can find an Estus Flask Shard.
- From the Chapel Threshold bonfire, go down and out to the ledge. Use the zipline and then take the doorway on the left. Smash the bookcase in the far corner and go through. Open both doors, turn right and drop down. In the lower room, there is a switch behind some boxes that will lower a small platform with a metal chest on it containing the Southern Ritual Band +1 ring.
- Inside a room with a single mage and spider there are destructible items blocking a door. Behind them is a chest containing the Crescent Axe and Soul Vortex.
- In the area outside of the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire with the quicksand pit, the building to the right with the Hollow Mage casting from the top has an Estus Flask Shard in it which you must drop down from the platform above to obtain.
- In the cathedral before the Duke's Dear Freja, destroy pews on the right to reveal a Soul of a Hero. Use the right pull switch in the room to reveal a body containing three Homeward Bones.
- In the cathedral, use the Brightstone Key to open the door, which will reveal a chest containing Black Knight Ultra Greatsword, a Fire Seed and Great Fireball.
- On the way to the boss fight in the web room , a Twilight Herb.
- 3x Wilted Dusk Herb at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- The summon sign of Benhart of Jugo is in a tent at the campsite.
- To get to Cromwell the Pardoner, head up the ladder to the left outside the Prowling Magus & Congregation chapel room.
- Weaponsmith Ornifex, appears in the room next to the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire after having freed her in the Shaded Woods.
- The summon sign of Ashen Knight Boyd is behind a pillar opposite of Freja's fog wall.
- A small "task" has to be completed before the Pickaxe is obtainable. See its page for details.
- In NG+ there is an additional encounter with the Duke's Dear Freja emerging from the hole right in front of the entrance to the chapel. She has limited attacks and mostly spits acid at you, as only a portion of her body is out of the hole. Her health bar shows up and it's possible to defeat her here. Any damage that you do to her at this point will carry over when you reach her boss room. She will retreat after a period of time or if you run away.