Resistance to incisive bleeding attacks. Bleeding drains HP and stamina.
Resistance against Bleed.
- Scales with Faith and Adaptability.
- Every fourth Faith will increase Bleed Reistance one tick, three out of four Adaptability will increase Bleed Resistance one tick
- Start with 0 Bleed Resistance and gain 6 Bleed Resistance per tick between 1 and 10 ticks, total 60 Bleed Resistance at 10 tricks
- Between 11 and 20 ticks you gain 8 Bleed Resistance per tick, total 140 Bleed Resistance at 20 ticks
- Between 21 and 60 ticks you gain one Bleed Resistance per tick, total 180 Bleed Resistance at 60 ticks
- Between 61 and 99 ticks you gain one Bleed Resistance every other tick for a total of of 200 Bleed Resistance at 99 Faith and 99 Adaptability
Ways to increase Bleed Resistance
|Red Leech Troches||200|
|Ring of Resistance||120|
|Executioner Helm +5||63|
|Executioner Armor +5||95|
|Havel's Gauntlets +5||55|
|Dragon Acolyte Boots +10||66|
|Adaptability||See note above|
|Faith||See note above|
page revision: 4, last edited: 02 Sep 2014 13:47