Table of Contents
|Boss||NPCs||Notable Loot||Enemies||Enemy Drops|
|The Rotten||Darkdiver Grandahl
Lucatiel of Mirrah
Lone Hunter Schmidt
Great Magic Weapon
Scraps of Life
Ring of Giants +1
Sublime Bone Dust
|Poison Shooting Statue
Soul of a Giant
A drab and toxic area, covered in fluorescent green mould and statues that spit globs of poison.
- Black Gulch Mouth
To the left after entering the area.
- Hidden Chamber
Continue along the right hand-side next to the bottomless pit until you reach its end. There is a thin path that leads to a chamber with the bonfire.
- From the first bonfire, stick to the left hand side until you come across a small passageway. Down this passageway is a chest, containing the Shotel and a Great Magic Weapon scroll.
- Leave the passageway and continue on the left to reach another passageway, Down this passageway is a chest containing a Divine Blessing.
- Scraps of Life can be found near the first set of tar pools.
- Drop off the ledge near the second Razorback Nightcrawler. Facing the face of the cliff, roll down to the right, and then roll down to the left. You should now be outside a large cave entrance. Enter the cave, kill both of the Elite Giants to get the Forgotten Key and a Soul of a Giant. They are easily kited, or sniped from an elevator room directly to the right.
- In the same cave as the Forgotten Key, open the chest at the back of the cave (in a smaller room) to receive the Ring of Giants +1 and a Petrified Dragon Bone.
- After the Rotten has been defeated, continue throught the newly opened passage. Before the Primal Bonfire there is a chest which contains Sublime Bone Dust.
- The statues inflict poison and can stagger you if your poise is too low.
- Resting at a bonfire will not respawn the statues. Dying, using a Homeward Bone / Aged Feather or warping between bonfires will respawn them.
- The pools of tar can be set on fire with fire weapons or bombs. They burn for around a minute and deal minor damage to anyone standing on them. They will respawn.
- Lucatiel of Mirrah can be found by dropping down to a ledge before the first tar pools. Her summon sign is right next to the "Hidden Chamber" bonfire.
- The summon sign of Lone Hunter Schmidt is near the large skeleton close to the boss fog wall.
- Darkdiver Grandahl can be reached by dropping down to a ledge near the second Razorback Nightcrawler, and opening the door with the Forgotten Key.
page revision: 46, last edited: 16 Aug 2014 13:21