How to Join
For every host defeated, you are awarded one (1 of the following) Titanite Chunk, Titanite Slab, Twinkling Titanite, Petrified Dragon Bone.
Host defeating invading grey spirit (Bell Keeper) are awarded with souls and one (1 of the following) Titanite Chunk, Titanite Slab, Twinkling Titanite, Petrified Dragon Bone
|0||0||Bell Keeper's Seal|
|2||30||Hidden Weapon sorcery|
|3||100||Bell Keeper Set|
- You must wear the Bell Keeper's Seal to invade as a Gray Spirit and cannot remove it until you've left their world.
- When wearing the Seal you can be summoned to either Belfry Sol or Belfry Luna, dependent on which is closest to your location. The covenant symbol next to your health bar will glow when you can be summoned.
- As a Gray Spirit, your goal is to kill the trespasser (the world's host player) who steps into the bell tower.
- As a trespasser (the host player) you must either kill the invading Gray Spirit(s) preventing you from ringing the bell or ring the bell before death.
- Two Gray Spirits can invade a world at the same time.
- Being a member of the covenant does not protect you from being invaded by other Gray Spirits, nor does it stop the Bell Keeper enemies from attacking you.
- Matchmaking is determined by Soul Memory and the item used. See Online Matchmaking for more details.
- Rewards are added to your inventory automatically after a kill; to receive the other rewards, talk to the Belfry Guard.
- While the Bell Keeper's Seal will teleport you to either bell regardless of your location, being in the Lost Bastille or Iron Keep will cause their respective bells to take preference.
- After two grays have invaded your world, there is a time limit of 3 to 5 minutes before you can be invaded again.
The Mad Warrior
- The Mad Warrior uncommonly spawns in Belfry Sol next to the long ladder near the bell lever.
- He will only spawn if you're in this covenant.
- Defeating him will count towards the rewards, but you will not receive a Titanite Chunk for killing him.
- Killing both the Mad Warrior and other online players will stack towards your Bell-Keeper rank.
- See the main article for more information.