How to Join
For every host defeated, you are awarded one Titanite Chunk.
|Rank 0||0 Kills||Bell Keeper's Seal|
|Rank 1||10 Kills||Titanite Slab|
|Rank 2||30 Kills||Hidden Weapon|
|Rank 3||100 Kills||Bell Keeper Set|
- You MUST wear the Bell Keeper's Seal to invade as a Gray Phantom
- Two Gray Phantoms can invade a world at the same time
- Being a member of the covenant does not protect you from being invaded by other Gray Phantoms, nor does it stop the Belfry Guard enemies from attacking you.
- When searching for a trespasser to invade, the Bell Keeper Symbol next to your health bar will flash white. Note that you do not need to be in the Belfy Sol or Belfry Luna locations to be summoned as a gray spirit, as long as you are wearing the Bell Keeper's Seal.
- If you talk to the Belfry Guard after joining the covenant, he will give you five Rusted Coins. This has no kill requirements.
- Titanite Chunks are added to your inventory automatically after a kill; to receive the other rewards, talk to the Belfry Guard.
- While the Bell Keeper's Seal will teleport you to either bell regardless of your location, being in the Lost Bastille or Iron Keep will cause their respective bells to take preference.
- As a phantom, your goal is to kill the trespasser who steps into the bell tower
- As a trespasser (you of course) either kill the invading phantom/s who prevents you from ringing the bell or ring the bell before death
- Matchmaking is determined by Soul Memory and the item used. See Online Matchmaking for more details.
- Killing both the Mad Warrior and other online players will not boost your rank together. In other words, killing the Mad Warrior five times, and killing five players will not allow you to rank up.
The Mad Warrior
page revision: 51, last edited: 28 Jul 2014 19:57