Key to the cells of the Lost Bastille.
Long ago, a bastille lord, driven to desperation
by the rapid spread of curse across the land,
began to see each subject as a carrier of the
blight, and locked them away in droves.
This entire bastille was turned into a prison,
and left abandoned to rot with its prisoners.
- Unlocks doors on either side of the entrance to The Lost Sinner.
- Unlocks a cell before approach to The Lost Sinner.
- Unlocks the locked door at Steady Hand McDuff's workshop.
- Unlocks the cell next to Straid of Olaphis. On a corpse inside the cell is a Petrified Dragon Bone.
- Not to be confused with the Antiquated Key, which opens another section in the Lost Bastille, accessing the cage elevator which leads to Straid.
Dark Souls II
Scholar of the First Sin
At the end of a ledge beyond the Servants Quarters bonfire in The Lost Bastille, behind some junk. A swordsman will attack you from behind as you pick it up.