An understated ninja master unwilling to steal the show, choosing to help only through small summon signs. His shade can be summoned for the Skeleton Lords, Mytha The Baneful Queen, The Duke's Dear Freja, The Rotten, Ancient Dragon, Throne Defender & Throne Watcher, Nashandra and Aldia, Scholar Of The First Sin boss fights.
Only available in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.
- Dual Umbral Daggers
- Dual Claws
- Binoculars (right)
- Pyromancy Flame (left)
- Prisoner's Hood
- Shadow Top
- Shadow Gauntlets
- Shadow Leggings
- Simpleton's Ring
- Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring
- A powerful guest star who can either escort you to the fog door or help you through the boss fight itself. His limited shade timer means it usually has to be one or the other.
- Like Bradley, he is strong enough to hold his own against just about anything.
- Excellent dodging abilities, but his low poise means multiple opponents can eventually stunlock him to death.
- His power-stanced daggers and claws are pretty even in terms of damage.
- Uses his pyromancy sparingly. He's not guaranteed to use his spells even against bosses.
- Whenever there's a slightly longer dull moment, he whips out his Binoculars and starts gazing into the distance. It doesn't appear he's looking at anything in particular, just scanning for threats.
- AI is clearly buffed compared to the previous version of the game.