- There are 105 armor sets.
- The Drakeblood Set and the Sanctum Knight Set are only available via Crown of the Sunken King DLC
- Alonne's Set, Fume Sorcerer Set and Raime's Set are only available via Crown of the Old Iron King DLC
- The Charred Loyce Set, Ivory King Set, Loyce Set, Rampart Golem Set, and Northwarder Set are only available via Crown of the Ivory King DLC
- Some armor pieces do not belong to a set
- Head armors that do not belong to a set are: Black Witch Hat, Black Witch Domino Mask, Crown of the Ivory King, Crown of the Old Iron King, Crown of the Sunken King, Dragon Sage Hood, Durgo`s Hat, Gyrm Warrior Greathelm, Heide Knight Iron Mask, Hollow Skin, Minotaur Helm, Mirrah Hat, Old Bell Helm, Pharros Mask, Sanctum Priestess Tiara, Symbol of Avarice and the Warlock Mask.
- The Singer's Dress, Red Lion Warrior Cape and the Retainer Robe do not belong to a set.
- The Engraved Gauntlets and the Sanctum Soldier Gauntlet do not belong to a set.
- The Flying Feline Boots and the Flower Skirt do not belong to a set.
- Eleven of the available armor sets differ in appearance depending on whether your character is male or female. These are: Black Leather Set, Black Witch Set, Brigand Set, Desert Sorceress Set, Fume Sorcerer Set, Leather Set, Lion Mage Set, Lion Warrior Set, Pate's Set, Tattered Cloth Set and the Wanderer Set.
- There are a few unused armors available. They cannot be obtained by conventional means.
page revision: 85, last edited: 29 Aug 2015 05:30