An annual herb with an amber color so deep,
it gives the impression of luminescence.
Restores a small number of spell uses.
It is the mistaken belief of many that the
flowers of this herb do not blossom. However,
small, white flowers do blossom during
dusk when the moon is visible.
Restores some spell uses.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Merchant Hag Melentia||1,600 souls||3|
|Carhillion of the Fold||1,600 souls||10|
|Weaponsmith Ornifex||1,600 souls||10 / ∞ after Nashandra is defeated (Dark Souls II only)|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- Two can be found in Things Betwixt, in the room with the jumping tutorial.
- One in the cave with Cale the Cartographer in the Forest of Fallen Giants. (replaced by two Wilted Dusk Herbs on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One is hidden behind an illusory wall at the bottom of the long staircase after the trap near Pate in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Two are near the giant stone sword in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One on a body next the closed gate, close to the Soldier's Rest bonfire in Forest of Fallen Giants, along with a Green Blossom. Requires Soldier Key.
- Three on a corpse in the misty section of the Shaded Woods.
- Two in the water in Doors of Pharros. Bonfire Intensity 1 only.