An annual herb with an amber color so deep,
it gives the impression of luminescence.
Restores a small number of spell uses.
It is the mistaken belief of many that the
flowers of this herb do not blossom. However,
small, white flowers do blossom during
dusk when the moon is visible.
Restores some spell uses.
- Three sold by Merchant Hag Melentia for 1,600 souls each.
- Ten sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 1,600 souls each.
- Ten sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex for 1,600 souls each (unlimited after Nashandra is defeated, but not in Scholar of the First Sin).
- Two can be found in Things Betwixt, in the room with the jumping tutorial.
- One is in the cave with Cale the Cartographer in the Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One is hidden behind an illusory wall at the bottom of the long staircase after the trap near Pate in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Two are near the giant stone sword in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One is on a body next the closed gate, close to the Soldier's Rest bonfire in Forest of Fallen Giants. Requires Soldier Key.
- Three are in the misty part of the Shaded Woods.
- Two in the water in Doors of Pharros. Bonfire Intensity 1 only.
- Dropped by Old Knights in Heide's Tower of Flame.
- Dropped by Necromancers in Huntsman's Copse.
- Dropped by Hollow Mages in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Dropped by Spellswords in Frozen Eleum Loyce