aka Priestess of Amana
Hollowed priestesses formerly responsible for performing the sealing rituals which imprisoned the Demon of Song.
Over time the line of shrine maidens gradually died off and, with no successors to pass down the sacred rites, the seal broke and Demon was freed from its prison.1
- Tough enemy with strong magic attacks; fires a Homing Soul Arrow which can be tricky to dodge, especially in deep water.
- There is a Priestess that only uses healing standing with two Lindelt Clerics before the Rhoy's Resting Place bonfire; she will heal enemies and if all enemies are killed she will not attack players and will actively avoid them.
- Another heal-only priestess will spawn at Bonfire Intensity 2+ after the first Milfanito hut to support a pack of Lindelt Clerics.
- (SofTS only) There is another Chime Priestess inmediately after Rhoy's Resting Place's Bonfire alongside the Archdrakes and Staff Priestesses.
- The Greathammer two-handed strong attack causes the priestess to fall to the ground like most other enemies. The priestesses do not stand back up however.
- Seems to have a unique casting chant and dying gasp.
Shrine of Amana
Found throughout the map from the Crumbling Ruins bonfire onwards.
|Fire||30% (70% when Wet)|
|Lightning||30% (15% when Wet)|