|Boss||NPCs||Notable Loot||Enemies||Enemy Drops|
|Guardian Dragon||Royal Sorcerer Navlaan||Northern Ritual Band +2
Great Magic Barrier
3x Petrified Dragon Bone
2x Bonfire Ascetic
Red Crystal Lizard
Giant Acid Horn Beetle
Invader Aslatiel of Mirrah
Invader Royal Sorcerer Navlaan
Scholar of the First Sin:
Belfry Gargoyle (x1)
Bonfire Intensity 2+ only enemies:
Roaming Soul Painting Guardian Phantom
Black Knight Ultra Greatsword
Black Knight Greataxe
Black Knight Greatsword
Black Knight Halberd
Dragon Sage Hood
Dragon Acolyte Set
Old Mirrah Greatsword
In the far eastern outskirts of Drangleic lies an old manor that is now long forgotten.
As it should be, for the things that lurk there are better left unknown.1
A murky keep, home to an experimental lord. Requires King's Ring to access.
Inside a wooden hut in the courtyard.
- Ritual Site
Once past the dragon statue and in the hall, enter the room behind and to the left of the caged ogre. You should see a staircase going down, in the middle of the staircase will be a landing, there is an illusionary wall on the left here concealing the bonfire.
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- Do not pull the lever under the main staircase or Royal Sorcerer Navlaan's questline becomes unavailable.
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan will invade near the fog door to Guardian Dragon if you pulled the lever.
- At Bonfire Intensity 2+, a Painting Guardian Phantom can be found behind one of the paintings in the hallway.
- Dark Soul II: Scholar of the First Sin:
- To release the creatures in the high cages, you'll need to enter the Locked Laboratory and pull the cage lever.
- In order to access the Locked Laboratory, you'll need to light all four sconces scattered across the zone, defeat all four resulting Forlorn invaders, and return to the main hall with the dragon skeleton. The dragon skeleton will animate and lunge forward, potentially destroying the Basilisk cart and possibly killing you if you're in the way. The top half of the dragon skeleton will then disappear, and Aldia Key will automatically be added to your inventory.
- You'll encounter carts which are apparently being shaken by what's contained within. There's two in the entryway and two in the back hallway. The ones in the back hallway can be smashed open by Ogres, revealing respawning Basilisks. The one near the entry stairs can be smashed by the animated dragon skeleton as it lunges, revealing a Basilisk. The other very first entryway cart may not seem like it can be broken open, but If you manage to drag the entry stair ogre over to it and have it smash it, you'll find that this cart is actually empty - the developers may not have anticipated anyone opening it.