Boosts ease of evasion and other actions.
- Agility is hard capped at 120. It is possible to raise agility up to 120 by having both Adaptability and Attunement at 99.
- Increases the number of invulnerability frames when rolling.
- Speed at drinking estus flask or using items
- Rolling distance depends on your equip burden, not your agility. The lower the ratio of your current equipped burden to your equipment load the farther you roll.
Effect on invincibility frames while dodging (i-frames)
- i-frames begin on the very first frame of the roll animation.
- Additional testing has been performed to refine the breakpoints.12
- i-frames begin after the first four frames of the backstep animation (meaning they start on the fifth frame).
Agility is calculated as follows:
When Attunement plus 3 * Adaptability is less than or equal to 120, Agility is equal to 80 + ((Attunement + (3 * Adaptability)) / 4)
When Attunement plus 3 * Adaptability is greater than 120, Agility is equal to 110 + ((Attunement + (3 * Adaptability) - 120) / 28)
- Final Agility values are rounded down
- If Agility is calculated to be less than 85, it is set to a value of 85 regardless
- If Attunement and Adaptability are both at 99, Agility is set to a value of 120