Raises various attributes to ensure one's survival. Boosts agility and various resistances.
- Main stat for increasing Agility.
- Increases Poison ATK bonus.
- Increases Poison Resist alongside with Attunement.
- Increases Bleed resist.
- Increases Petrify resist alongside with Vigor and Faith.
- Increases Curse resist.
- Increases Poise alongside with Endurance.
- Slightly raises HP.
- Adaptability increases Agility three times as fast as Attunement does. You get 0.75 Agility per Adaptability, and 0.25 Agility per Attunement level, until the soft cap of 110 Agility.
- Diminishing returns hit after 110 Agility is reached. Beyond that point, it becomes considerably harder to increase Agility. It takes about 30 levels in Attunement to get from 110 Agility to 111 Agility, and about 15 levels in Adaptability to get to 111 Agility.
Equipment which affects Adaptability
|Work Hook||-3||DEX +5|
|Vessel Shield||1||VIG +1, END +1
INT +1, FTH +1
STR +4, DEX +4
|Simpleton's Ring||5||Makes wearer invisible while rolling|
|Mad Warrior Mask||2|
|Peasant Attire||2||INT -1|
|Peasant Long Gloves||2||INT -1|
|Peasant Trousers||2||INT -1|
|Handmaid's Ladle||2||END +1, VIT +1, DEX -1|
Extensive testing is still required, as most of the effects of adaptability are still untested and are difficult to discern.